Thursday, September 25, 2008

Update!

So, it's been forever since I put anything on here, I was probably too ambitious starting a blog. I just wanted to share that first post sonogram so bad! Things have been pretty good with us, Clark and I are both back in school for our last semester til graduation. I've been busy trying to get my clinicals done before I get too much more pregnant, and Clark has been studying hard for the LSAT for the application to law school. We went to California for a visit back in August when Clark's brother Jake got home from his mission, so here's a picture of the Jones fam after his homecoming talk (he's the guy in the back of course). We're missing the current Elder Jones, Brock, who is serving in Kranj, Slovenia, so here's a pic of him too! Hope everyone is doing great with all the wonderful things you are doing. I'll post a picture of me and the baby bump sometime soon, but between work and school, I rarely feel like having my picture taken!



4 comments:

Brady and Taryn said...

I love the cute pic of the Jones' (you look so pretty)! Let's have Oct. girls night, we can do it at my place. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!

Anonymous said...

You don't even look prego in this pic and don't give up blogging all together because when the baby comes you'll pick it up again. I want to see you guys soon

Scottie and Angie said...

Okn Erin, i want to see some pics of you preggers!!!!!
I need to see them bad!!!!!!
Ok hopefully you get the point. You look so cute and I am so happy for you and Clark to both graduate soon that is so very exciting.
love ya and miss you lots
Angie

Suzy & Todd said...

K hold on, why are you calling me stud woman. I seem to recall a little story of yours about a dead lady, cpr, puking, autopsy. Why the frick did we choose nursing? Honestly, we should have been like family science majors and like taught cooking for a living. Or maybe nutritionist or something. It's not to late to change, you aren't graduated yet.