Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

My guys on Father's Day. Am I the luckiest girl or what?


Clarkie turned 6 months old a couple weeks ago. He weighed 17 1/2 pounds and is 27 inches tall. His newest trick is getting himself into a sitting position and staying there all by himself! He loves it, until he sees something he wants or somewhere else to be, then he's off and rolling/scooting/pushing himself backwards again. He is thisclose to crawling, he's got all the moves, just needs to put them together.
As far as life goes, we have been settling in here in AZ. I have been working a ton while Clark is off for the summer and at home. We love the heat, we visit the pool on a regular basis (we can't seem to get very tan though, must be all that sunscreen). Clark's been out hunting coyote a couple of times which he really enjoys. He'll start school in August. Hope everyone is great, miss you all!

6 comments:

Steffanie said...

Clarkie is so adorable!!

Ben and Camille said...

oh my word. could he BE any more ADORABLE!?!?!? he is so handsome!! and i must say, the father is looking pretty handsome these days too! the hair and shaved-ness, looks great! we miss you guys! wish you were here in utah so i could visit!!

taryn said...

I can't believe how big Clarkie is getting! What a cutie! I just want to squeeze him! I'm glad you guys are getting settled in AZ, and enjoying the sun :) Miss you!

Deanna said...

seriously about the cutest child ever...he really is so adorable!! I miss you guys! Yes I will try to visit soon!!

Natalie Bergin said...

We totally miss you guys but are so happy you are loving Arizona!!

Scottie and Angie said...

It's about time for a post!!! Yipee it made me so excited to see you... Even if it's only online. Clarkie is so cute, and is a perfect combo of both of you!I am happy to hear you are liking AZ. Miss you too