Sunday, May 2, 2010

Springtime

We've been having a wonderful spring down here, loving the sunshine before the heat. Here's my handsome boy on Easter:

He was totally into the Easter egg hunt, I figured he would just be running all over.





He loves to dip his food now, chips and salsa, fries and ketchup, bread and gravy, anything.


Clark's sister Kelsey has been in town in case I go into labor, but since there's no baby yet we've just been hanging out doing fun things, like going to the zoo again!


Clarkie was way more interested in this tractor than the giant rhino behind him.


And finally a picture of me pregnant. 38 and a half weeks and ready to go; speaking of which, I'm scheduled to be induced on Wednesday! We'll be meeting this little boy soon- so excited! (Clarkie couldn't help getting in this picture).

5 comments:

Natalie Bergin said...

Oh my goodness! You look great! Why was this the only pregnancy picture? I can't wait to see a picture of the little guy.

Sara said...

Clark is so big and SO cute! And you look great! If I looked like that at 38 weeks, maybe I wouldn't mind pregnancy so much! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little man!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, i can't wait to see the new one, who knows you might be in labor as i'm writing this. I hope everything goes well. love you guys.

Scottie and Angie said...

WOW only 1 more day and you will have another little one!!! How exciting, I can't believe how cute you are at 38 weeks. Who does that? Hope all goes well!

Scottie and Angie said...

Oh yes Clark is so cute in his Easter outfit!